Are you championing diversity and inclusion in the workplace? Do you want to get people more engaged in your workplace? In this highly interactive masterclass, you’ll firstly receive practical advice to help you progress your inclusion strategy across the workforce. Secondly, you’ll receive top tips from experts to help you make a difference.
Champion diversity and inclusion in the workplace
The masterclass will be led by Dan Robertson, Director of VERCIDA Consulting. He’ll provide you with new and innovative ideas to help your organisation advance forward on its inclusion journey. Moreover, Dan will be joined by Amanda Scott from Compass UK&I and Nicole Zube from Kellogg Company who will discuss their thoughts and views on building a culture of inclusive employee engagement. In addition to sharing insights on their journey towards an inclusive workplace culture, they’ll discuss specific initiatives that have performed well.
Key learnings and benefits of attending:
- Learn best practice approaches to monitor and measure employee engagement.
- Enhance your knowledge on how to engage a dispersed workforce, as well as effectively managing teams remotely and inclusively.
- In addition to the above, receive practical advice to develop inclusive recruitment practices at all levels and much more.
Masterclass Content includes for example:
- Explore obstacles to diversity; from behavioural indicators to structural barriers.
- Learn how to boost employee engagement and effectively inclusively manage teams remotely.
- Learn best practice approaches and tips from different sectors.
To register visit the Fostering an inclusive workplace booking page