Connecting corporates and investors with the most revolutionary start-ups in agri-foodtech
Food Tech Matters 19-20 October 2021 connects the global Agtech, Next Gen Food and Drink, Consumer Apps and Sustainable Food Production communities with investors and the most disruptive startups. So, join this high-level event to explore breakthrough technologies paving the way for the future of sustainable food.
Connect with corporate leaders in dedicated 1-2-1 meetings, discover the latest insights and developments through interactive webcasts, pitch your start-up and forge strategic partnerships with investors seeking exciting new opportunities.
Above all, with a stronger focus on networking and start-up pitches, the Food Tech Matters October event will host a series of pitching sessions across two days. Hear the most exciting start-ups pitch their solutions to international investors. In addition to that, meet key decision makers within the global agtech sector.
Food Tech Matters 2021 offers you a host of benefits:
- Meet international investors and global agri-food leaders from manufacturing and retail corporations.
- Explore new opportunities for collaboration and investment.
- Connect on a 1-2-1 basis with the brightest innovators in sustainable food and drink
- Build the future of food through technology and collaboration
- Hear pitches from forward-thinking tech innovators, plus discover new solutions to integrate into your business.
And much more…
Join now. For bookings, please visit the Food Tech Matters website.